Please feel free to ignore StackExchange's confused and confusing licensing terms. Here is the real situation. I believe it will be better for you and me both.
All of my contributions (unless otherwise specified, and excepting any quoted material to which I do not hold the copyright) are made available to you under CC-by-SA 4.0 and also, for computer code, your choice of any one of the following:
The abovementioned licences are to be understood as is, with no added, altered, or removed terms. Although I do not plan to sue you if you violate these terms, please bear in mind that copyright infringement is a criminal offence in many jurisdictions. So, any deviation from these stipulations is entirely at your own risk.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
185 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 22:36
Top network posts
- 162 List of compilable functions
- 106 Shaving the last 50 ms off NMinimize
- 78 Why is RAM not put on the CPU chip?
- 70 How do you convert a string containing a number in C scientific notation to a Mathematica number?
- 60 How can we make publication-quality PlotMarkers without version 10?
- 54 Struct equivalent in Mathematica?
- 46 Shaving the last 50 ms off NMinimize
- View more network posts →