- Mathematica 25.7k 25.7k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Mathematics 13.3k 13.3k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 652 652 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 423 423 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 Identification of a quadrilateral as a trapezoid, rectangle, or square
- 70 The enigmatic complexity of number theory
- 52 What are the Wolfram Language's relative strengths for machine learning?
- 44 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 36 What problem in pure mathematics required solution techniques from the widest range of math sub-disciplines?
- 35 Why does generating a Sudoku work in lines, but not in a random pattern?
- 34 How do you mentor undergraduate research?
- View more network posts →