Hi, my name is zhk. I am a graduate of University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. I major in Industrial Mathematics. My research area is Fluid and Nanofluid Dynamics. Currently, I am working as an Assistant Professor in Applied Mathematics.
For the rest of the info, you can contact me through my email... email@example.com
Member for 7 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 '19 at 5:18
Top network posts
- 17 The Lotka-Volterra predator-prey model
- 9 Issue with the NDSolve code
- 9 DSolve and NDSolve plots are different
- 9 Place a parameter label under each drawing using Table
- 8 How to extract data from a contour plot to a text file?
- 8 How to solve a system of PDEs with zip condition?
- 8 Why does InverseLaplaceTranform give an incorrect solution?
- View more network posts →