I'm a software engineer at SoundHound, and a former theoretical physicist.
You can email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org for matters which cannot be handled on the site. (I do not answer questions by email which could be posted on the site.)
- Stack Overflow 99.5k 99.5k 2020 gold badges205205 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- Physics♦ 64.4k 64.4k 2323 gold badges141141 silver badges257257 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Academia 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 6.2k 6.2k 2424 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 450 How do I find the package that provides a file?
- 425 Shuffle an array with python, randomize array item order with python
- 386 Update Git submodule to latest commit on origin
- 243 What really allows airplanes to fly?
- 216 What are the use cases for different scoping constructs?
- 212 How do I pass a method as a parameter in Python
- 196 What's inside a proton?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
15 Handling blatant RTFM cases---harmful to the community? Feb 29 '12
12 What would be a good community promotion ad? Jan 26 '12
7 How is the appearance of the site determined? Jan 24 '12
6 Impressive Mathematica programs Jan 18 '12
4 Memoization tag Feb 1 '12