Lake Constance, Germany
Member for 8 years, 4 months
Physicist (PhD in 2004) with more than 10 years of experience in basic research. Since 2016 R&D in a private company.
Scientific topics are:
- solid state physics
- electro magnetism
Software tools are:
- Mathematica (since 1992)
- Python 2.7 (since 2013)
- Bunsenlabs Hydrogen (Netbook)
- Lubuntu 14.04 & 16.04 (Laptop)... but when 18.x comes, this is going to be kicked due to the snap-cr**
- OpenSuse 15 (at work)
- (and I have a BQ E45 Ubuntu Edition)
If necessary you can contact me via mikuszefskiATgmail.com
- Mathematica 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Physics 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 290 290 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 143 143 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 458 How do I draw a pair of buttocks?
- 36 How do I draw a pair of buttocks?
- 23 Sensitivity of NonlinearModelFit to model
- 9 How to access file in parent directory using python?
- 9 Is this "Permanent magnet gun" real or fake?
- 7 python optimize.leastsq: fitting a circle to 3d set of points
- 7 \protect on \rule in \caption does not work
- View more network posts →