Leo Bushkin is presently a Principal Engineer at Amazon, and most recently an Architect in Test in the SQL Server team at Microsoft. Prior to this, Leo was a .NET application architect at The Hartford Insurance Group, and briefly a consultant at Intertech in Minneapolis. Leo enjoys working with all thing code - including: WCF, WF, ASP.NET, ASP MVC, WPF, Silverlight, and LINQ.
When not writing code, Leo enjoys math, hiking, golf, skiing, and reading.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 25 '14 at 4:16
- Stack Overflow 112.6k 112.6k 3030 gold badges200200 silver badges253253 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4k 4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematica 451 451 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 349 349 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 942 Why use getters and setters/accessors?
- 586 How do I truncate a .NET string?
- 546 Cleanest way to write retry logic?
- 508 Setting a property by reflection with a string value
- 332 Allow downvoting comments
- 306 Getting the folder name from a path
- 228 Get all elements but the first from an array
- View more network posts →