I'm a student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. As an amateur math enthusiast, I've been researching the mathematics of origami for ~5 years. I also enjoy presenting pretty math to anyone who will listen.
For a preview of my research, see: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010448511003058
My math, origami and programming blog: herngyi.com
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 585 585 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 333 333 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 323 323 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 281 281 11 gold badge22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Does proof by contradiction assume that math is consistent?
- 23 Generate a Random Polygon
- 20 Let $(x_n)$ be a bounded but not convergent sequence. Prove that $(x_n)$ has two subsequences converging to different limits.
- 18 Scaling Pattern Fills in Inkscape
- 17 Question about closure of the product of two sets
- 12 Homological algebra using nonabelian groups
- 11 Using Haskell type classes to enforce commutativity
- View more network posts →