Juan Ignacio Gil
Quantitative analyst, with experience in market risk management and energy trading and education in Theoretical Physics, Statistics and Operations Research. In recent times, deeply in love with the Machine Learning and Data Science fields.
Specialties: Quantitative analysis, energy markets, derivatives, mathematical modelling, statistics, optimization, market risk
Member for 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 9 '19 at 19:07
Top network posts
- 17 Why do I get a 100% accuracy decision tree?
- 10 What data sources are available online?
- 7 Modeling Long-Term Mean Reversion in Asset Returns
- 6 How do you create an optimized walk list given longitude and latitude coordinates?
- 5 How can I estimate the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck paramters of some mean reverting data that I have on R?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.