Be back after I master OO design. With the integration of Mathematica onto multiple platforms, it seems very beneficial to have an overarching OO framework to govern and structure a program and using Mathematica to support with calculations.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 24 '14 at 6:02
Top network posts
- 23 Underlying Algorithms for List Manipulation Functions
- 14 The mysterious gap inside Grid
- 8 Importing Excel Spreadsheet containing Array Formulas
- 8 How to find first list element that differs from average of N previous elements by more than a given amount?
- 7 What should I call the messages that appear when the mouse moves over failed graphics output?
- 7 Slow work of SQLInsert with SQLite
- 6 How to access graphics from .NET in Mathematica?
- View more network posts →