User since version 1 - physicist and numerical algorithms guy but these days I use mathematica for just about anything that needs a quick and dirty model. Enjoy helping where I can and seeing other people's style and tricks.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 at 22:03
Top network posts
- 21 Converting Mathematica to $\LaTeX$
- 18 Why $9$ & $11$ are special in divisibility tests using decimal digit sums? (casting out nines & elevens)
- 12 Morphological Filtering in 3D to produce skeletons
- 11 Why do Plot and ListPlot use the last PlotStyle when only one thing is plotted?
- 10 another way to do this mapping of a two argument function
- 7 Importing or reading data in binary format 212
- 5 Install issue: Mathematica 9 on Ubuntu 13.10
- View more network posts →