As a member of my advisor's research team, I study magnetism and spin dynamics on the nanoscale, working in close collaboration with several experimental groups. I am additionally interested in neural network machine learning, and high performance computing. I am currently hoping to pursue a PhD in Applied & Computational Physics at Oakland University. trevillianoaklandedu
Detroit, MI, USA
Member for 1 year, 5 months
18 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 at 19:12
Top network posts
- 12 Eigenvalues broken in Version 12.0
- 10 How to take the beginning and end parts of a list with simpler syntax?
- 10 Mathematica 12, supported GPUs
- 8 Most efficient method for export/import of non-traditional tensor-style dimensions of matrices/tables/lists-of-lists-of-lists(-of lists)?
- 8 How to make a Locator3D/LocatorSphere?
- 8 How can I replicate the pseudo-3D style of this excel plot?
- 7 Grouping list elements according to a condition
- View more network posts →