As a member of my advisor's research team, I study magnetism and spin dynamics on the nanoscale, working in close collaboration with several experimental groups. I am additionally interested in neural network machine learning, and high performance computing. I am currently hoping to pursue a PhD in Applied & Computational Physics at Oakland University. trevillianoaklandedu
Detroit, MI, USA
Member for 8 months
10 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 at 2:45
Top network posts
- 10 How to take the beginning and end parts of a list with simpler syntax?
- 9 Mathematica 12, supported GPUs
- 8 Most efficient method for export/import of non-traditional tensor-style dimensions of matrices/tables/lists-of-lists-of-lists(-of lists)?
- 7 Eigenvalues broken in Version 12.0
- 5 How to export high dpi PDF graphics at a low physical dimension with small file size?
- View more network posts →