- Mathematics 8.8k 8.8k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Philosophy 736 736 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Academia 561 561 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 170 170 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 121 121 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Asserting that Atheism and Theism are both faith based positions
- 32 How should I tell a professor the answer to something he doesn't know?
- 20 Sigma notation for sum of $\ln(x)^2$ from $2$ to $20$ with steps of $0.5$
- 15 Are all notation equal by derivatives?
- 15 Unsolved Problems due to Lack of Computational Power
- 15 Are these square matrices always diagonalisable?
- 14 Why do early math courses focus on the cross sections of a cone and not on other 3D objects?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.