Mee Seong Im
I am a tenure-track assistant professor for the Department of Mathematics at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD.
National Research Council Research Associate
National Academy of Sciences (NAS) Assistant Professor
I work at: United States Military Academy in West Point, NY and Army Research Laboratory in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematica 231 231 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 209 209 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 196 196 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 131 131 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Probability notation two numbers stacked inside brackets
- 11 Mathematics of Yang-Mills theory
- 7 Similarity transform of a matrix preserves the determinant?
- 6 What's the difference between Independent Event and Mutually Inclusive Event?
- 6 Partial fractions - integration
- 6 What does it mean for a Coxeter system to be of "spherical" type?
- 5 How rough can differential form, manifold and chain be for Stokes theorem to hold?
- View more network posts →