Economist, using Mathematica as a tool to develop research articles in development economics. I have been using Graph theoretic tools and nonlinear differential equations during the last 18 years to study innovation and information systems with applications to information/knowledge diffusion.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '20 at 19:53
Top network posts
- 13 Benchmarking with Mathematica v.12 for up to date comparison across different machines
- 9 How can I plot a layered graph on a three-dimensional plane
- 8 Averaging elements of a list of matrices over time
- 7 Extract the symmetric matrix built-in another matrix
- 6 how to construct a special matrix out of two lists
- 6 Evaluate a selected number of cells in a matrix
- 6 How to supress loops in a digraph?
- View more network posts →