Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 4.2k 4.2k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 2.8k 2.8k 1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematica 689 689 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Linguistics 663 663 22 gold badges55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Philosophy 361 361 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Does the new finding on "reversing a quantum jump mid-flight" rule out any interpretations of QM?
- 45 Are there any "nonstandard" special angles for which trig functions yield radical expressions?
- 42 Is English tonal for some words, like "permit"?
- 28 Can every manifold be turned into a Lie group?
- 28 What's the basic ontology of QFT?
- 28 Do these “ultraweak” one-sided group axioms guarantee a group?
- 28 What situations in classical physics are non-deterministic?
- View more network posts →