At the moment, I'm working as a Software Engineer in Leipzig.
In my spare time, I'm working with ArchLinux, which provides the latest versions of most compilers and libraries.
I'm developing Fortran code with gfortran and ifort, while using BLAS, Lapack, FFTW, Open MPI, OpenMP... There is also some experience with CUDA. Most of the scripting part is done with IPython and Python3. Recently, I started to work with Julia for rapid development.
Additionally, I'm interested in Haskell, which I use to solve some problems on Project Euler.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '15 at 4:33
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 755 755 22 gold badges66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematica 638 638 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 183 183 88 bronze badges
- Information Security 141 141 44 bronze badges
- View network profile