I am a professor of physical chemistry at Boise State University. I have been using Mathematica for years to teach quantum mechanics, spectroscopy, thermodynamics (classical and statistical), and kinetics. I am in the process of revising my materials for publication and distribution. You can find out more about this project at http://kevinausman.net
Boise, ID, USA
Member for 1 year, 7 months
10 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 10 `Minimize` runs forever
- 7 Efficiency in calculation on graphs: Compile?
- 5 Sub-subscripts in strings cause different spacings than subscripts
- 5 NonlinearModelFit when the fitting function produces a discrete list of values?
- 5 Hold[Expression] (or similar) in InputField that truly holds the input unmodified
- 5 ParametricNDSolve fails when I *don't* print the results
- 5 Integration Help
- View more network posts →