I work here! It takes a lot of self-restraint for me not to abuse my live-database privileges to artificially inflate my reputation score.
- Stack Overflow♦ 33.8k 33.8k 1313 gold badges9191 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Physics 783 783 22 gold badges55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 357 357 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 257 257 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 275 What is the difference between Numpy's array() and asarray() functions?
- 217 Why use Abstract Base Classes in Python?
- 132 What is the difference between setUp() and setUpClass() in Python unittest?
- 96 What is the "Free Monad + Interpreter" pattern?
- 77 When should I use event-based programming?
- 59 What is the difference between a function, an unbound method and a bound method?
- 43 What's the tradeoff for type inference?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 10 '16