I'm currently working as a PhD in theoretical quantum computing at Chalmers University of technology. My favourite subjects in physics are relativity, statistical mechanics, electrodynamics and quantum mechanics.
- Physics 927 927 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematica 681 681 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 424 424 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 344 344 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 268 268 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Why is it crucial that the initial Hamiltonian does not commute with the final Hamiltonian in adiabatic quantum computation?
- 17 Will table sugar twist polarized light?
- 11 How to plot a list to look like step function?
- 11 How can I compute a Kronecker sum in Mathematica?
- 10 Create a nonlinear color function
- 9 Why IBM devices have the same number of qubit and the same architecture, but the error rates are different?
- 8 How do one show that the Pauli Matrices together with the Unit matrix form a basis in the space of complex 2 x 2 matrices?
- View more network posts →