I'm currently working as a PhD in theoretical quantum computing at Chalmers University of technology. My favourite subjects in physics are relativity, statistical mechanics, electrodynamics and quantum mechanics.
- Mathematica 601 601 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 509 509 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 284 284 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 281 281 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 234 234 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 Why is it crucial that the initial Hamiltonian does not commute with the final Hamiltonian in adiabatic quantum computation?
- 10 How can I compute a Kronecker sum in Mathematica?
- 10 How to plot a list to look like step function?
- 8 Create a nonlinear color function
- 5 New to Python, don't know what is wrong with my code
- 5 Understanding renormalizability and bare mass
- 5 Why do different materials have different specific heat capacities?
- View more network posts →