Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 55 How exact is the analogy between statistical mechanics and quantum field theory?
- 42 Homemade salad dressing separates into layers after it sits for a while. Why doesn't this violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics?
- 27 Why are there no particles in conformal theories?
- 19 Why are non-Abelian gauge theories Lorentz invariant quantum mechanically?
- 18 When one discusses the "boundary" of Anti-de Sitter space, what do they mean precisely?
- 15 The phrase "Trace Anomaly" seems to be used in two different ways. What's the relation between the two?
- 14 How does the Ward-Takahashi Identity imply that non-transverse photons are unphysical in QED?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.