Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Music: Practice & Theory 2k 2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 900 900 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 213 213 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 169 169 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Mathematica and POV-Ray workflow (Q&A)
- 42 Buying a new computer (specifically for Mathematica)
- 30 Mathematica and POV-Ray workflow (Q&A)
- 26 How to modulate very smoothly and stealthily from major to minor?
- 15 Mathematica, animations, and external ray tracing programs
- 14 When editing/transcribing music of the Baroque period is it considered good practice to modernize key signatures and clefs?
- 11 Is there a "one-line" proof of $x<y\Rightarrow x^n<y^n$ (for $n$ an odd natural number)?
- View more network posts →