I am a high school math teacher. I have a degree in pure mathematics (1982). My dissertation was about Semigroups of Linear Operators in Banach Spaces.
I quitted further specialization because I like very much teaching; anyway I love to practice math at any level. I am very interested in understanding the global bad-looking of mathematics and the generalized poor results of people who are frustrated by their bad results.
I like very much this site, mathexchange, often it's too difficult for me; nevertheless it's always stimulating for me to (re)learn math topics.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 24 '17 at 13:16
Top network posts
- 41 Is $0.1010010001000010000010000001 \ldots$ transcendental?
- 20 Non-textbook Math book recommendation to read to my kids
- 17 Series sum approximation
- 16 Is nᵐ>mⁿ if m>n?
- 9 An amazing property of the Catenary
- 8 Smallest Possible Power
- 8 How to find the limit of series? (What should I know?)
- View more network posts →