I'm a software engineer, currently at Cyient, Inc. as a lead developer on the CertSAFE suite of safety-critical software modeling and verification tools. I'm interested in programming language theory and mathematical logic.
(Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are my own and not those of Cyient, Inc.)
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 19 at 0:52
- Stack Overflow 862 862 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 500 500 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 306 306 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Earth Science 263 263 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 236 236 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 16 What is the preferred way to compare two Java Strings lexicographically on *Unicode code points*?
- 16 How do the known abrupt climate change events fit into the xkcd Earth temperature timeline?
- 12 When did a paramedic lift Mjölnir?
- 11 What happens for factoring algorithms if P=NP?
- 11 Find all *vertices* on all simple paths between two vertices in an undirected graph
- 9 How do Haskell compilers implement the parse-error(t) rule in practice?
- 9 Haskell error: "non-exhaustive patterns"
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.