- Mathematics 33.9k 33.9k 55 gold badges7272 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Mathematica 17.2k 17.2k 22 gold badges5353 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 506 506 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 434 434 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 Why is the eigenvector of a covariance matrix equal to a principal component?
- 68 Entering numbers in Scientific Notation?
- 63 Proving $\mathrm e <3$
- 61 Can Mathematica solve Plateau's problem (finding a minimal surface with specified boundary)?
- 60 How to generate a picture like this?
- 58 What is the maximum volume that can be contained by a sheet of paper?
- 55 Turn on subsection numbering in memoir
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
10 Is it okay to answer old “fun” questions? Dec 28 '12
3 Should we discourage the use of Lenna? Jul 9 '15