Earth Science PhD student. Mathematica/programming novice.
"Why are things as they are and not otherwise?" Johannes Kepler
Member for 8 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 17 '19 at 7:48
Top network posts
- 66 Having used Mathematica as a "gateway" language, where to from here?
- 48 Implementing hexagon binning in mathematica
- 28 How can I randomize order of elements in a list?
- 24 3D bubble textures in Bread (and other solids)
- 18 Detecting and correcting gradational brightness variations in a grayscale image
- 16 Implementing hexagon binning in mathematica
- 11 How to zoom and pan a ListLinePlot?
- View more network posts →