Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 9.5k 9.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematica 528 528 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 251 251 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Academia 187 187 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Why do archery arrows tilt downwards in their descent?
- 50 If the gravitational force were inversely proportional to distance (rather than distance squared), will celestial bodies fall into each other?
- 49 Is there any physical evidence for motion?
- 42 Does it make sense to say that something is almost infinite? If yes, then why?
- 34 Is it possible to have three real numbers that have both their sum and product equal to $1$?
- 27 Matrix determinant contradicts corresponding box volume – how is it possible?
- 23 Why do eigenvalues correspond to observable quantities?
- View more network posts →