I am a member of the Wolfram team as a Technical Expert in the Wolfram Language with a background in Physics. My responsibilities include delivering technical presentations in academic and corporate settings as well as leading Wolfram Technology workshops, seminars, and trainings. I have also developed content for internal and external projects, one of which is the Computer Based Math project.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 23 '16 at 12:17
Top network posts
- 19 How to construct a 3D 10-sided Die (Pentagonal trapezohedron) and Spin to a face?
- 11 Is there a way to "freehand draw" in Mathematica, and pick up the plotted data in real time?
- 11 How to use a function definition in another function
- 10 How can I add label for every function in plot?
- 9 Simplify list of rules
- 8 My plot is not showing any curves
- 8 How could I rewrite my code in professional style?
- View more network posts →