I'm a fourth year physics undergraduate at SFU with the luxury of having enough time on my hands that I've managed to self study my way into some reasonably advanced topics. Up until recently I've been very interested in quantum gravity and am currently writing an undergraduate honours thesis related to loop quantum gravity.
As my sights begin to set on graduate school I'm starting to get interested in condensed matter field theory so for now I'm just following my nose and seeing where I end up.
Simon Fraser University, Canada
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '17 at 21:08
Top network posts
- 19 Multi-threaded parallelism performance problem with Fibonacci sequence in Julia (1.3)
- 14 How can I write a function which will check if the return type is statically inferable for each called method?
- 13 How to specify algebraic relations between objects?
- 11 Is it possible to tell Julia to interpret 0.0/0.0 as 1?
- 11 How can I resolve the scope of variables in a julia expression?
- 10 How do I retrieve keyword arguments out of a field of splatted kwargs?
- 9 Clone a function in Julia
- View more network posts →