Been using Mathematica almost daily since Wolfram's Caltech days before it was a product. Current interests include writing a proof assistant and an automatic theorem prover in Mathematica, starting with Gries & Schneider's book "A Logical Approach to Discrete Mathematics."
- Mathematica 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Emacs 401 401 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Different 294 294 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 On "familiarity" (or How to avoid "going down the Math Rabbit Hole"?)
- 52 Head and everything except Head?
- 43 How to do http POST in Mathematica?
- 41 Why modules with no variables?
- 35 Looking for "Longest Common Substring" solution
- 31 How to write documentation in Wolfram Style?
- View more network posts →