Been using Mathematica almost daily since Wolfram's Caltech days before it was a product. Current interests include writing a proof assistant and an automatic theorem prover in Mathematica, starting with Gries & Schneider's book "A Logical Approach to Discrete Mathematics."
- Mathematica 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Emacs 651 651 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 447 447 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 On "familiarity" (or How to avoid "going down the Math Rabbit Hole"?)
- 53 Head and everything except Head?
- 43 How to do http POST in Mathematica?
- 41 Why modules with no variables?
- 35 Looking for "Longest Common Substring" solution
- 31 How to write documentation in Wolfram Style?
- View more network posts →