Been using Mathematica almost daily since Wolfram's Caltech days before it was a product. Current interests include writing a proof assistant and an automatic theorem prover in Mathematica, starting with Gries & Schneider's book "A Logical Approach to Discrete Mathematics."
- Mathematica 4.6k 4.6k 2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Emacs 391 391 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Different 294 294 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 On "familiarity" (or How to avoid "going down the Math Rabbit Hole"?)
- 52 Head and everything except Head?
- 43 How to do http POST in Mathematica?
- 40 Why modules with no variables?
- 35 Looking for "Longest Common Substring" solution
- 30 How to write documentation in Wolfram Style?
- View more network posts →