Been using Mathematica almost daily since Wolfram's Caltech days before it was a product. Current interests include writing a proof assistant and an automatic theorem prover in Mathematica, starting with Gries & Schneider's book "A Logical Approach to Discrete Mathematics."
- Mathematica 8.4k 8.4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Emacs 631 631 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 447 447 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 On "familiarity" (or How to avoid "going down the Math Rabbit Hole"?)
- 52 Head and everything except Head?
- 43 How to do http POST in Mathematica?
- 41 Why modules with no variables?
- 35 Looking for "Longest Common Substring" solution
- 31 How to write documentation in Wolfram Style?
- View more network posts →