My gravatar shows a minimal surface with a (7,2)-torus knot as boundary conditions.
(Computed in Mathematica, rendered with POVray.)
It is an elementary example of ''spontaneous symmetry breaking''.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
29 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
Top network posts
- 57 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 52 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 41 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- 39 Smoothing 3D contours as post processing
- 37 3D tree in Mathematica?
- 35 Implement fractional Laplacian
- 34 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.