My gravatar shows a minimal surface with a (7,2)-torus knot as boundary conditions.
(Computed in Mathematica, rendered with POVray.)
It is an elementary example of ''spontaneous symmetry breaking''.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
26 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 54 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 50 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 41 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- 35 3D tree in Mathematica?
- 34 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- 32 Implement fractional Laplacian
- 30 Complex eigenvalues from a sparse Hermitian matrix
- View more network posts →