My gravatar shows a minimal surface with a (7,2)-torus knot as boundary conditions.
(Computed in Mathematica, rendered with POVray.)
It is an elementary example of ''spontaneous symmetry breaking''.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
30 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 at 18:30
Top network posts
- 57 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 52 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 41 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- 39 Smoothing 3D contours as post processing
- 37 3D tree in Mathematica?
- 36 Implement fractional Laplacian
- 35 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- View more network posts →