My gravatar shows a minimal surface with a (7,2)-torus knot as boundary conditions.
(Computed in Mathematica, rendered with POVray.)
It is an elementary example of ''spontaneous symmetry breaking''.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
29 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 at 9:31
Top network posts
- 54 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 50 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 41 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- 36 3D tree in Mathematica?
- 34 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- 33 Implement fractional Laplacian
- 31 Smoothing 3D contours as post processing
- View more network posts →