My gravatar shows a minimal surface with a (7,2)-torus knot as boundary conditions.
(Computed in Mathematica, rendered with POVray.)
It is an elementary example of ''spontaneous symmetry breaking''.
Member for 3 years
25 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 at 20:44
Top Network Posts
- 49 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 44 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 39 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- 34 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- 31 Implement fractional Laplacian
- 29 Wrong eigenvalues from a sparse matrix: eigenvalues are nonreal
- 27 3D tree in Mathematica?
- View more network posts →