My gravatar shows a minimal surface with a (7,2)-torus knot as boundary conditions.
(Computed in Mathematica, rendered with POVray.)
It is an elementary example of ''spontaneous symmetry breaking''.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
22 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 at 8:58
Top Network Posts
- 48 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 43 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 39 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- 34 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- 31 Implement fractional Laplacian
- 28 Wrong eigenvalues from a sparse matrix: eigenvalues are nonreal
- 27 3D tree in Mathematica?
- View more network posts →