My gravatar shows a minimal surface with a (7,2)-torus knot as boundary conditions.
(Computed in Mathematica, rendered with POVray.)
It is an elementary example of ''spontaneous symmetry breaking''.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
26 profile views
Last seen Jun 14 at 5:52
Top network posts
- 52 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 48 A geometric multigrid solver for Mathematica?
- 40 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- 34 How to perform Loop subdivision on a triangle mesh with Mathematica?
- 32 Implement fractional Laplacian
- 30 Wrong eigenvalues from a sparse matrix: eigenvalues are nonreal
- 28 3D tree in Mathematica?
- View more network posts →