Forgive my frustration; but if I'm here, and sound impatient or testy, it's because I made the mistake of using Mathematica rather than Python and have encountered yet another broken feature or frustrating inconsistency.
Please know that I sincerely appreciate the help I get here: I would get nothing done in Mathematica without it!
##& else can I say?
- Stack Overflow 29.7k 29.7k 2626 gold badges125125 silver badges293293 bronze badges
- Mathematica 11.7k 11.7k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Ask Different 9.3k 9.3k 4545 gold badges105105 silver badges208208 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 9k 9k 1212 gold badges4343 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Physics 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 457 Can I force pip to reinstall the current version?
- 155 Why don't electrons crash into the nuclei they "orbit"?
- 115 Can I redefine a command to contain itself?
- 115 Are there other "fun" packages like the "coffee stains" package?
- 100 What rules does Pandas use to generate a view vs a copy?
- 89 What are the risks of running 'sudo pip'?
- 81 Latest 'pip' fails with "requires setuptools >= 0.8 for dist-info"
- View more network posts →