I am interested in the notion of intelligence augmentation (as described by Doug Engelbart in his paper (Augmenting Human Intellect (1962))).
Mathematica, Google Web Search, Stack Exchange, Wikipedia, stenography, the computer - and the internet - are recent examples of intelligence augmentation artefacts.
County Cavan, Ireland
Member for 5 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen 20 hours ago
- Mathematica 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 690 690 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 544 544 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 468 468 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 227 227 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Detecting X or O in a small image
- 25 How can I display an image from a file in Jupyter Notebook?
- 20 How to check if a vector is an eigenvector of a matrix using mathematica?
- 16 Find second largest elements in list
- 15 Brackets around each item in matrix
- 14 Animated basic Vector plot
- 14 Construction Steps of Barnsley's Fern
- View more network posts →