An accomplished entrepreneur, inventor and technologist, co-founder of LongView, sold to Barclays PLC in 1998, Built the first program trading system for Goldman Sachs, co-author and owner of three patents.
Cambridge, MA, USA
Member for 4 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 19 at 14:51
Top network posts
- 60 How do I enable NuGet Package Restore in Visual Studio?
- 39 Where are the margins/padding set on a wpf ListView GridView?
- 17 CollectionView.DeferRefresh() throws exception
- 10 using .NET Standard 2.1 with UWP
- 9 What use are 'Scopes' in Azure B2C Authentication?
- 8 How do you interpolate outside the range of data?
- 8 How do you draw a path on a parametric sphere?
- View more network posts →