An accomplished entrepreneur, inventor and technologist, co-founder of LongView, sold to Barclays PLC in 1998, Built the first program trading system for Goldman Sachs, co-author and owner of three patents.
Cambridge, MA, USA
Member for 5 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 19 '20 at 14:51
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 269 269 1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 168 168 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Super User 141 141 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 How do I enable NuGet Package Restore in Visual Studio?
- 39 Where are the margins/padding set on a wpf ListView GridView?
- 19 CollectionView.DeferRefresh() throws exception
- 12 using .NET Standard 2.1 with UWP
- 10 What use are 'Scopes' in Azure B2C Authentication?
- 9 Where is HasDefaultSchema in Entity Framework Core?
- 8 Accessing Async Property in Razor page
- View more network posts →