An accomplished entrepreneur, inventor and technologist, co-founder of LongView, sold to Barclays PLC in 1998, Built the first program trading system for Goldman Sachs, co-author and owner of three patents.
Cambridge, MA, USA
Member for 3 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 4 at 2:46
Top network posts
- 60 How do I enable NuGet Package Restore in Visual Studio?
- 38 Where are the margins/padding set on a wpf ListView GridView?
- 16 CollectionView.DeferRefresh() throws exception
- 14 Movie Interstellar - Question about Escape Velocity
- 7 The Distance between two points in a hypothetical universe.
- 7 How do you interpolate outside the range of data?
- 6 Integration of Interpolated function take an unacceptable amount of time
- View more network posts →