“The spectral sequence is like the mini-skirt; it shows what is interesting while hiding the essential.” -- N. Bourbaki
- Current main interest: Number Theory (specifically Diophantine Approximation)
- Secondary interest: Algebraic Geometry
- Past love: Homological Algebra
This reflects a lot in my questions and a bit in my answers.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '15 at 21:50
- Mathematics 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Academia 623 623 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 597 597 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 361 361 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 325 325 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 How to substantiate the claim that something is not known?
- 36 How to typeset the house of an algebraic number?
- 31 What software can draw pictures like this?
- 26 Why does the boundary of the Mandelbrot set contain a cardioid?
- 17 How to prove the distributive property of cross product
- 15 Looking for an intuitive explanation why the row rank is equal to the column rank for a matrix
- 13 half space is not homeomorphic to euclidean space
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 3 '15