Top network posts
- 147 Prove that the sum of pythagorean triples is always even
- 40 How much do we really care about Riemann integration compared to Lebesgue integration?
- 30 Can we use symmetry rules in improper integrals?
- 30 Does notation ever become "easier"?
- 16 Why are Desmos and W/A not plotting the graph correctly for a rational function?
- 15 Find the number of ways to express 1050 as sum of consecutive integers
- 14 Complex solutions of a quintic equation: $z^5+4\overline z^3=0$
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 23 '17