I collect mugs, and I'd love to have one with the physics.SE logo or something like that. It would be awesome if the Stack Exchange team would send me one. Could that be arranged?
If so, my email is accidentalfouriertransform[at]gmail.com, and I live in Canada.
Member for 4 years
22 profile views
Last seen Nov 6 at 15:15
- Physics 27.6k 27.6k 1414 gold badges7676 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Mathematica 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1k 1k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 143 What makes a theory "Quantum"?
- 122 Brief outage planned for Wed, May 3, 2017 at 8pm US/Eastern (00:00 UTC) (like a fire drill for computers)
- 64 Is it possible to draw this figure using Mathematica?
- 54 Why do excited states decay if they are eigenstates of Hamiltonian and should not change in time?
- 43 What is a complete book for introductory quantum field theory?
- 33 How can we see an atom now? What was the scale of this equipment?
- 33 What is the issue with interactions in QFT?
- View more network posts →