I collect mugs, and I'd love to have one with the physics.SE logo or something like that. It would be awesome if the Stack Exchange team would send me one. Could that be arranged?
If so, my email is accidentalfouriertransform[at]gmail.com, and I live in Canada.
I smell like beef
Member for 3 years, 10 months
20 profile views
Last seen 16 hours ago
- Physics 26.5k 26.5k 1414 gold badges7575 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Mathematica 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1k 1k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 999 999 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 What makes a theory "Quantum"?
- 122 Brief outage planned for Wed, May 3, 2017 at 8pm US/Eastern (00:00 UTC) (like a fire drill for computers)
- 64 Is it possible to draw this figure using Mathematica?
- 53 Why do excited states decay if they are eigenstates of Hamiltonian and should not change in time?
- 41 What is a complete book for introductory quantum field theory?
- 33 What is the issue with interactions in QFT?
- 32 How can we see an atom now? What was the scale of this equipment?
- View more network posts →