I am a former kernel developer of Mathematica (2001-2008). Most notably, I designed, programmed, and documented the new NIntegrate (since version 6). I also worked on other projects mostly related to numerical computations. (Like linear algebra, numerical summation, clustering, elementary statistical functions, wavelets, matrix functions.)
At some point I was also involved in WolframAlpha. I programmed the initial version of the chemical equation balancer, and later supported and extended it. I also programmed the initial version of the music scale related functionalities and displays.
Currently I use Mathematica mostly to develop machine learning algorithms, search engines, recommenders, conversational engines, for data analysis, and, of course, for general research and development.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
31 profile views
Last seen Dec 17 '19 at 13:50
Top network posts
- 97 Code that generates a mandala
- 56 Numerical integration --- Mathematica vs Python (w/ Scipy) performance
- 39 Which Object-oriented paradigm approach to use in Mathematica?
- 37 How to implement custom integration rules for use by NIntegrate?
- 37 Writing a word with straight lines
- 36 How to implement custom integration rules for use by NIntegrate?
- 35 Determining which rule NIntegrate selects automatically
- View more network posts →