I am a former kernel developer of Mathematica (2001-2008). Most notably, I designed, programmed, and documented the new NIntegrate (since version 6). I also worked on other projects mostly related to numerical computations. (Like linear algebra, numerical summation, clustering, elementary statistical functions, wavelets, matrix functions.)
At some point I was also involved in WolframAlpha. I programmed the initial version of the chemical equation balancer, and later supported and extended it. I also programmed the initial version of the music scale related functionalities and displays.
Currently I use Mathematica mostly to develop machine learning algorithms, search engines, recommenders, conversational engines, for data analysis, and, of course, for general research and development.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
25 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 at 20:21
Top network posts
- 92 Code that generates a mandala
- 56 Numerical integration --- Mathematica vs Python (w/ Scipy) performance
- 38 Which Object-oriented paradigm approach to use in Mathematica?
- 37 Writing a word with straight lines
- 36 How to implement custom integration rules for use by NIntegrate?
- 34 How to implement custom integration rules for use by NIntegrate?
- 31 Determining which rule NIntegrate selects automatically
- View more network posts →