I've been with Wolfram Research in some capacity since 1993, and have worked on the Mathematica front end since 1996. While Wolfram tolerates and even occasionally encourages my appearances in user forums like this one, my words (especially the stupid ones) are my own, and I don't speak for Wolfram in an official capacity.
Fun facts: I also like games of all sorts, and I'm a competitive Scrabble® player. I've written various sorts of crossword game-related utilities (some fun, some dead ends, some serious) in Mathematica, and consulted briefly on Wolfram|Alpha's word game content. I also contributed UI code to an open source crossword game simulator called Quackle which is quite the thing in the competitive player community.
Top network posts
- 48 Implementing efficient multiple undo
- 36 How do I extract the contents of a selected cell as plain text?
- 33 Items known by CurrentValue
- 31 Why won't this work? Dynamic in a Select
- 29 How can I get the unchanged Box form of an arbitrary expression?
- 29 Mathematica not optimized for macOS?
- 28 How often does Mathematica contact its license server?
- View more network posts →