- Physics 25.6k 25.6k 11 gold badge5555 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 99 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematica 970 970 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 497 497 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 470 470 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 75 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 59 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 51 If the pressure inside and outside a balloon balance, then why does air leave when it pops?
- 51 Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- 47 Is there a widely-accepted opposite of "as the crow flies"?
- 45 How do we know that gravity is spacetime and not a field on spacetime?
- 42 What is the relationship between different types of quantum field theories?
- View more network posts →