Label-free imaging and inverse optics applied to high-content screening and assisted reproductive technologies. Experience developing new imaging platforms and software tools for biomedical applications, with a focus on interferometric contrast enhancement and high-throughput instrumentation.
You can find me in the
Lounge<C++> chat room.
I keep most of my stuff on gitlab.
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 88 gold badges5454 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Super User 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Physics 762 762 11 gold badge44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 750 750 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 712 712 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Does Windows 8 still implement POSIX?
- 57 Should Stack Exchange in general be awarding "A"s for Effort?
- 46 Auto login Windows Server 2012
- 22 Most efficient way to store thousand telephone numbers
- 22 Motivation for Tom Lehrer's song "Lobachevsky"?
- 19 __builtin_prefetch, How much does it read?
- 19 Does this mean that Java Math.floor is extremely slow?
- View more network posts →