I am a retired software developer. I retired at the end of 2003 and since then my computer programming activities have been for recreational purposes. My main reason for joining StackExchange is to participate in Mathematica.SE. I enjoy answering questions when I can, but I also enjoy working at making the site a better place to visit.
I started using Mathematica in 1997 (Ver. 3). I am currently using Ver. 11.3. Although I have used Mathematica for all kinds of stuff, I use it mostly to pursue my long standing interest in Euclidean geometry, both in the classical Greek synthetic form and with modern analytical and transfromational methods.
Top Network Posts
- 113What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- 79What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- 40Nice formatting for the results of a dice game simulation
- 35Does Mathematica get Pi wrong?
- 35Does Mathematica have a built-in tool that allows one to operate on both sides of an equation?
- 32How to keep markers as dots in a joined ListPlot?
- 30What are all the named Mathematica styles?
- View more network posts →