I am a retired software developer. I retired at the end of 2003 and since then my computer programming activities have been for recreational purposes. My main reason for joining StackExchange is to participate in Mathematica.SE. I enjoy answering questions when I can, but I also enjoy working at making the site a better place to visit.
I started using Mathematica in 1997 (Ver. 3). I am currently using Ver. 11.3. Although I have used Mathematica for all kinds of stuff, I use it mostly to pursue my long standing interest in Euclidean geometry, both in the classical Greek synthetic form and with modern analytical and transfromational methods.
Ann Arbor, MI
Member for 6 years, 8 months
286 profile views
Last seen 23 hours ago
Top network posts
- 118 What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- 82 What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- 40 Nice formatting for the results of a dice game simulation
- 35 How to keep markers as dots in a joined ListPlot?
- 35 Does Mathematica get Pi wrong?
- 35 Does Mathematica have a built-in tool that allows one to operate on both sides of an equation?
- 31 What are all the named Mathematica styles?
- View more network posts →