- Physics 4.4k 4.4k 1515 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.1k 1.1k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 How does Mathematica understand branchcuts of the complex logarithm?
- 22 Are old (>35) faculty candidates discriminated against all over the world?
- 20 I believe my advisor doesn't think I am smart. How should I deal with this?
- 18 What is the definition of a "UV-complete" theory?
- 17 How do I convince my professor to keep me as his student?
- 17 What do we know about working times of great living scientists?
- 17 Isn't gravity non-local and non-causal?
- View more network posts →