- Physics 2.8k 2.8k 1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematica 298 298 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 227 227 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 180 180 22 gold badges44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Why do we need to "create our own" Higgs boson in order to see one?
- 61 Is "A New Kind of Science" a new kind of science?
- 24 Why are the Julia sets so simple? (quadratic family)
- 23 Can we interpret the Einstein field equations to mean that stress-energy *is* the curvature of spacetime?
- 22 Can a polygon be one dimensional?
- 21 Is there a maximum energy for a relativistic particle?
- 15 Is "A New Kind of Science" a new kind of science?
- View more network posts →