I am a research fellow at the University of Melbourne, working on quantum-integrable models somewhere in between mathematics and theoretical physics. You can find more about my research and interests on my personal website.
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '18 at 14:07
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematica 910 910 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 260 260 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 229 229 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 192 192 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 15 Where does the name "R-matrix" come from?
- 13 Why does Mathematica think this series doesn't converge?
- 11 Is there any published physics article where $q$-mathematics is applied?
- 8 Mirror site for the NIST Digital Library of Mathematical Functions (DLMF)
- 7 How to obtain a classical r-matrix from a quantum R-matrix?
- 7 map from 6-vertex model to domino tiling
- View more network posts →