Theoretical physics: Bose-Einstein condensates of polar molecules, stochastic methods in quantum optics, open quantum systems with applications to many-particle transport properties in systems with impurities, dabbling in quantum walks, dabbling in classical and quantum thermodynamics. Interested in foundations and pedagogy of thermodynamics and statistical mechanics.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
9 profile views
Last seen Feb 8 at 1:11
Top Network Posts
- 26 Is there a GraphicsPrimitiveQ (or a complete list of Heads of graphics primitives)?
- 24 Why doesn't PlusMinus[a]^2 simplify to a^2?
- 21 What has changed in pattern matching functions with the Orderless attribute?
- 15 Why does the Ver. 10.0 FrontEnd lose matching of parentheses when we insert quotations?
- 15 Recovering data from an existing plot
- 14 Solve a time-dependent matrix DE using NDSolve
- 14 Mimic a procedural, recursive clustering algorithm for site percolation using functional programming
- View more network posts →