Theoretical physics: Bose-Einstein condensates of polar molecules, stochastic methods in quantum optics, open quantum systems with applications to many-particle transport properties in systems with impurities, dabbling in quantum walks, dabbling in classical and quantum thermodynamics. Interested in foundations and pedagogy of thermodynamics and statistical mechanics.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 at 19:25
Top network posts
- 26 Is there a GraphicsPrimitiveQ (or a complete list of Heads of graphics primitives)?
- 25 Why doesn't PlusMinus[a]^2 simplify to a^2?
- 22 What has changed in pattern matching functions with the Orderless attribute?
- 16 Why does the FrontEnd lose matching of parentheses when we insert quotations?
- 15 How to define a Rule to match a Head except if it is a Part of another?
- 15 Recovering data from an existing plot
- 15 Solve a time-dependent matrix DE using NDSolve
- View more network posts →