- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 201 201 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 153 153 44 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 gold badge11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- Super User 146 146 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Decomposing polynomials with integer coefficients
- 36 Proving a known zero of the Riemann Zeta has real part exactly 1/2
- 26 Does $\left(n^2 \sin n\right)$ have a convergent subsequence?
- 20 Fake induction proof
- 19 On applying the quadratic formula to a first-degree equation
- 18 Convergence of series involving iterated $ \sin $
- 9 How many elements in a ring can be invertible?
- View more network posts →