- Stack Overflow♦ 742.3k 742.3k 156156 gold badges26652665 silver badges24032403 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 91.5k 91.5k 2626 gold badges268268 silver badges380380 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 12.1k 12.1k 99 gold badges4747 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 706 706 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 315 315 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1716 Why is "1000000000000000 in range(1000000000000001)" so fast in Python 3?
- 980 Difference between del, remove and pop on lists
- 865 How does the @property decorator work?
- 812 Is there any pythonic way to combine two dicts (adding values for keys that appear in both)?
- 734 How to test multiple variables against a value?
- 711 Why is  faster than list()?
- 577 Python vs Cpython
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 31 '15